Monday, October 20, 2014

What is SIMPLE?????

Today after a long time I am back in my blog to find out what is SIMPLE !

antonyms:difficult, hard, demanding, complicated, complex

Instead of making "Simple" choice I went for Engineering... So does that implies "Hard" for me???

Instead of agreeing "Simply" for the love marriage parents stand firm for a new arrange marriage... So does that implies "Complicated" for them???

Instead of drinking, it would have been "Simpler" if he had decided to live happily with my family... So does that implies it was "Difficult" for him???

Instead of being around with critics, "Simpleton" person would have been comfortable...So does that implies we are "Demanding"??? 

Instead of leading a "Simplest" life, we are running for more and more... So does that make us "Complex"???


Instead of ignoring, trying to mend a relation will "Simplify" it???


Instead of saying 'I'm not sure' long before, don't you think things would have been "Simplified" if you had  said 'Yes, I do'???


So what is that thing keeping us far far away from "Simpleness"???


Now if you say 'I am Simple', Then what is the limits of "Simplicity"???



So if we are neither synonyms nor antonyms of Simple... What are we???


# all started when my fella Kannada friend teased me...for mallus, Simple is "Simble"


2 comments: