Thursday, April 23, 2020

Who is the strongest politician in your home?

With the increasing disputes and ongoing tension of breaking relationships within four types of my families, it become crucial for my mother to emotionally blackmail me and try to pretend that nothing is wrong and everyone shooting for a perfect pitch with around 70 close relatives.
Then it made me thinking; even I want to try and stay apolitical, I am definitely in for a 'Family Politics'.
What is family politics??? tried googling and ended up with Rahul Gandhi, Trump and few UK royalties. huh! even google don't want to shout it out!
Especially in India, family is kind of the primeval political world with a strong influence from religion. Many try to form different parties with their ideologies and few stand to hold the sh*t together as moderators. You can't just ignore all those politicians inside the family and make your own choices because some will have a trojan horse under their sleeves ready to be played, thus creating a catastrophic effect and will be soon reported in the daily news of localhood.
But strange fact is that, amidst this, we can quite clearly see those who claim to be neutral on matters but happy to give support and comments for your photo in social websites. I strongly feel they simply lack the courage to stand up for what is right and wrong. Instead they are happy to see the wounded man walks even though they know how much it is infecting his entire body. They feel they are also a form of moderators mending wound by watching it carefully, but in fact they are only just paying attention nothing else. I want to award them the greatest politicians in the history of my family. Only supporting awards for leaders of the all parties in my family, which includes me as well..lol!
I can't blame myself for entering into this system since I have seen, understood, and trained to be part of this bureaucratic delusions from my childhood, as most of us. Like one of the malayalam film actress mentioned getting one sardine fry less in childhood, see it as a 100 percent political move. Who ever showing that partiality in a family has some ultimate motive behind it or living on a ideology which they are forced to believe in. Protests against equality and nurturing male chauvinism inside each family can ensure finally the worst future of that country.

All said well, I truly wish for a fairy tale of ending family politics and it must say- 

No comments:

Post a Comment